Double Monk would like to thank Mr George Glasgow Jnr, from London bespoke shoemaker George Cleverley, for visiting our shop during Cleverley’s inaugural Australian trunk show.
The trunk show, the first of its kind ever hosted in the antipodes, was a huge success and we are proud to announce Mr Glasgow will be retuning in 6 months. At this time, fittings will also be performed for new bespoke customers.
We would also like to express a very big thank you to all the customers that supported the event - whether commissioning bespoke, MTO or saying hello. Without your support, events like this would not be possible.
- vanko79 likes this
- thelordedward reblogged this from trousersintartan
- jausling likes this
- trousersintartan reblogged this from doublemonk
- trousersintartan likes this
- ayhzheng likes this
- sangwkim1 likes this
- maliki reblogged this from doublemonk
- santaana143 likes this
- drivingincarswithpocketsquares likes this
- the-killer-his-vanilla reblogged this from doublemonk
- njywong likes this
- coakleyron likes this
- laceremoniasinfin likes this
- forno reblogged this from doublemonk
- universityofstyle likes this
- justinkapur likes this
- 17lettersfromark likes this
- scrimco likes this
- jackokc reblogged this from doublemonk
- doublemonk posted this